March 27, 2022
We received updated guidelines from the Diocese of Joliet regarding Covid protocols for Mass and other parish activities. You may read them here.
Some highlights of these new guidelines as it relates to Mass are as follows:
- Mask wearing is optional.
- The dispensation of the obligation to attend Mass will be lifted on April 10.
- There is a Social distance seating area with masks to the left of the altar.
- We will continue with a “wave” of peace.
- Those desiring Communion on the tongue should come forward and Eucharistic Ministers will sanitize their hands afterwards.
In all these things, let us continue to be patient and kind with everyone around us. Basically, may Jesus be happy with our actions and our thoughts 🙂
We will continue to offer the live stream 10:30 AM Mass here for the homebound and those physically unable to attend in person.