What is the Sacrament of Baptism?
In Baptism we are freed from sin and reborn as sons of God; we become members of Christ, are incorporated into the Church and made sharers in her mission: Baptism is the sacrament of regeneration through water in the word. Holy Baptism is the basis of the whole Christian life, the gateway to life in the Spirit, and the door which gives access to the other sacraments.
Catechism of the Catholic Church 1213
What are the steps to scheduling a Baptism?
- Parents are registered parishioners of St. Patrick. Not yet registered? Click Here to fill out our online registration form.
- Parents have taken the Baptism Class within the last 3 years.
- Baptism registration form is turned into the office with a confirmed date of event and a photo copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Godparents’ forms are signed and sealed by their respective churches and turned into the office.
- Baptisms begin at about 11:45 AM.
When are Baptism Classes?
Baptism Classes are offered once each month on the second Tuesday at 7:00 PM via video conference (Zoom Meeting). We recommend attending Baptism class prior to selecting Godparents for your child. If you have taken our class within the last 3 years, you do not need to register for the class.
When are Baptisms?
Baptisms are performed after the 10:30 AM Sunday Mass. Please call the office after you attend the class to schedule a date for your baptism. There are up to 5 family slots available per date.
To schedule a Baptism, please contact the Parish Office