There are just two steps to completing your registration in Faith Formation at St. Patrick parish. If you are currently not a registered parishioner at St. Patrick, please contact the office for assistance with registration, 630-553-6671.
STEP 1: Completing the Registration Form:
This year our registration is online only and can be completed at home.
- Click on the button below to download our Registration Form.
- Before completing the form, please save it to your computer and include your family name in the document name. For example, “Jones Family Faith Formation Registration.” Please do not complete this form on the website and then save to your computer as your information will not be saved.
- After completing the form, email it to email@example.com as an attachment. To assist with your processing, please include in the email the method you used to complete your financial commitment.
- If you do not wish to email the form, you can also print it and either place it in the mail or drop it in the secure “black” box outside the parish office doors. Please label the envelope, “Attention: Faith Formation Office.”
STEP 2: Completing the Financial Commitment:
A family’s registration is not complete without the financial commitment. You may submit your payment in 2 ways:
- By check sent in the mail or dropped in the secure “black” box outside the parish office doors. Please write “Faith Formation 2020-2021” in the memo line of the check. Please label the envelope, “Attention: Faith Formation Office.”
- Through online giving and choosing “Faith Formation 2021-2022” by clicking here.