- Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers at the doorway.
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church and for the duration of your time inside.
- You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- Only the East side doors off the main parking lot will be open to enter and exit. Please follow the marked off areas keeping to the right while entering and exiting.
- Follow the 6’ social distancing marking with yellow tape on the floor in the narthex at all times.
- Please follow the guidance of the ushers and greeters present who will direct you, seat you, or answer questions.
- We will be working hard between the Masses, Confession, and the duration of Private Prayer to sanitize our Worship Space and prepare it for future use throughout the day.
DURING THE MASS, THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CONTINUES TO REMAIN IN PLACE
- Please plan on arriving at Mass 10-15 minutes early, especially as our hospitality minister will help escort you to your seats. If you arrive before the earlier Mass has concluded, we ask that you remain in the parking lot until the previous Mass has cleared out.
- There will not be worship aids or hymnals in the pews.
- Follow directions of the usher and observe social distancing to receive communion by following the yellow tape at the front of the church
- There is still no handshake of peace.
- Communion will be distributed in the hand only. Communion from the cup is discontinued indefinitely.
- After the final blessing and dismissal, you will be dismissed by an usher, pew-by-pew like at a wedding.
- Please do not congregate in the narthex or parking lot before or after Mass.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we encourage you to continue to give online for the safety of our ministers and money counters. This can be done by visiting our church website and sign up for egiving. For those who cannot do so, we will place the collection basket in the narthex for you to drop off your offerings upon entering the church.
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe. We continue to pray for you during this time of transition, especially for your health and safety. We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you back at our parish soon.
Together in Christ,
Father Matt and the Reopen Team
Drive-In / Tune In Parking Lot Reservations for 10:30AM Mass 9/27/2020
Confirmation families only- Reserve Seating for 1PM and 3:30PM Confirmation Masses- 9/27/2020
RCIA Mass- Reserve seating for 7PM Mass- 10/3/2020
Reserve Seating for 8AM Daily Mass Here through 11/27/2020
Reserve Seating for 4PM Saturday Mass Here through 11/28/2020
Reserve Seating for 8AM and 10:30AM Sunday Masses Here through 11/29/2020