June 10, 2021
I want to share good news with our parishioners and friends of St. Patrick Parish! With the state of Illinois entering into Phase 5 on June 11th, the Diocese of Joliet has given us new guidelines for worship at St. Patrick Parish. The purpose of these changes are to worship more freely and be safe at the same time. We can do both! As Christians, we are called to exercise patience and charity with one another as we walk together through these new phases.
- Reservations for Mass attendance will no longer be necessary. Our Mass times are Saturdays at 4:00 PM, Sundays at 8:00 AM, and Sundays at 10:30 AM. Our Sunday 5:00 PM Mass will resume at the end of the summer.
- Drive-In/Tune-In parking lot Mass and Live Stream will still be available at the 10:30 AM Mass.
- Open seating will be in the two main middle sections of the church and the section closest to the music. More social distancing with masks is provided in the other section on the left hand side of the church. Let an usher know where you would like to be seated.
- We will continue to use the East church entrance.
- Please be mindful of social distancing as you enter and exit, and you may socialize when you reach the parking lot.
- Please wear a mask unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer will be optional.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Together in Christ,